Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 5 Average
fishbot
I have been an m2bob user for many years, I am not sure if this is the original because they put a slait in jail, I wanted to know if the fishing bot is functional to buy it and not eat a red bar, does anyone use it?
(10-27-2022, 10:43 PM)xexulit26 Wrote: I have been an m2bob user for many years, I am not sure if this is the original because they put a slait in jail, I wanted to know if the fishing bot is functional to buy it and not eat a red bar, does anyone use it?

I use but the problem is when you farm TOO fast then its normal to getr red bar lol
Just farm slowly and you should have no issue
(10-28-2022, 02:00 PM)risKy Wrote:
(10-27-2022, 10:43 PM)xexulit26 Wrote: I have been an m2bob user for many years, I am not sure if this is the original because they put a slait in jail, I wanted to know if the fishing bot is functional to buy it and not eat a red bar, does anyone use it?

I use but the problem is when you farm TOO fast then its normal to getr red bar lol

At what speed do you recommend me to fish to avoid the redban and with how many maximum accounts, your help would really help me a lot
(10-28-2022, 10:47 PM)xexulit26 Wrote:
(10-28-2022, 02:00 PM)risKy Wrote:

At what speed do you recommend me to fish to avoid the redban and with how many maximum accounts, your help would really help me a lot

you can be fast on some unknown servers but at gf u need to be slow because they have gm everywhere
hmm a server with less gm?
(10-30-2022, 08:30 PM)annii Wrote: hmm a server with less gm?

every server has gms
hey im using the bob fishbot too and is there a way to make it much faster? hope you can tell me
(11-15-2022, 11:19 PM)Doloka Wrote: hey im using the bob fishbot too and is there a way to make it much faster? hope you can tell me

its only fast in the premium bob version. if you have normal you wont be that fast
(11-20-2022, 04:01 AM)MrDoudou Wrote:
(11-15-2022, 11:19 PM)Doloka Wrote: hey im using the bob fishbot too and is there a way to make it much faster? hope you can tell me

its only fast in the premium bob version. if you have normal you wont be that fast

normal version of the bob is not that bad lol unless you want some super fast grind with multiple accounts
i always farm slow and the bob does a great job. i dont get caught yet