Thread Rating:
  • 51 Vote(s) - 5 Average
red bar after 1 week
I got red bar after 1 week ...
I had same issue with red bar the problem is that you farm too fast.
just dont farm so fast and the red bar wont appear Wink
same, but i was farming like 3 weeks... idk what i did wrong cause i did not farm too fast lul
i think they fixx the red bar problem, because i farmed for 2 weeks and no red bar problem. i only get red bar when i farm very very fastly
but its normal i think
m2bob is still worth is compared to other crap bots
(10-13-2022, 02:57 AM)bananaboi Wrote: i think they fixx the red bar problem, because i farmed for 2 weeks and no red bar problem. i only get red bar when i farm very very fastly
but its normal i think
m2bob is still worth is compared to other crap bots

you can get red bar too if you get caught by a gm or so
but if you farm too fast then the chance is higher yea
I farm slow and never got red bar issues
I think you just have wrong m2bob settings ...
hey did you find a way to remove the red bar? i got it too but ive been using it for like 1 month lol
i just need to get rid of the bar and i try googling it but no results Sad just wanna get my characters back
(11-16-2022, 09:00 PM)FeliaRhodes Wrote: hey did you find a way to remove the red bar? i got it too but ive been using it for like 1 month lol
i just need to get rid of the bar and i try googling it but no results Sad just wanna get my characters back

try write a ticket and next time dont farm soo fast lol
ive experienced when you farm slowly you will never get red bar. so have a little patience if you dont want to see red bar in your launcher Wink