Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem
Bug 
Geçen gün amazon 20 EUR gift kodu ile 30 günlük m2bob satın aldım rastgele bir e-mail adresinden bana bir e-mail geldi. Bu e-mailde indirme linki ve lisansımın 27.06 ile 29.06 tarihinde aktif olacağını içeren bir mesaj vardı. Lisans kodunun otomatik olarak üreteleceğini belirtiliyordu. Dosyayı indirdiğimde içinde gereksinimler kısmındaki her şeyi yaptığımda halde M2Bob açılmıyordu. Bu sorunu discord üzerinden general chate yazdığımda Discord üzerinden banlandım. Biz sorunlarımızı nerede dile getirip yardım alabileceğiz ? Moderatörler bize yardım etmeyip diğer kullanıcılardan mı yardım alacağız ? The other day, I bought a 30-day m2bob with Amazon 20 EUR gift code and I received an e-mail from a random e-mail address. In this e-mail, there was a download link and a message that my license would be active between 27.06 and 29.06. It was stated that the license code would be generated automatically. When I downloaded the file and did everything in the requirements section, M2Bob was not opening. When I wrote this problem to the general chat via Discord, I was banned via Discord. Where can we express our problems and get help? Will the moderators not help us and will we get help from other users? Big Grin So far, I have examined many topics in the Questions section of the forum and there is no moderator comment in any of them. Big Grin I think there used to be a Turkish moderator, Kizilpence, I miss him.  

Angel Video
I have the same problem, it won't open
Can you send me the link to the current full version?
Aynı sorun bende de var açılmıyor
güncel full sürüm halinin linkini atar mısınız