Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please help me
When I open the bob_start application, nothing happens. Can someone with M2bob files installed rar and send them to me?
What error? I have gotten it yesterday and it seems to work fine on official servers.
(10-04-2023, 01:24 AM)testertr Wrote: When I open the bob_start application, nothing happens. Can someone with M2bob files installed rar and send them to me?

hello, I have the same problem and nothing happens when I open it
I had this issue when I was C++ package missing, then I installed it and worked fine Big Grin
(10-15-2023, 05:44 AM)MilesS Wrote: I had this issue when I was C++ package missing, then I installed it and worked fine Big Grin
what c++ did you download or from where?
It's not working for me either.I got an error message: ''Failed to execute script 'Creal' ...''
(10-16-2023, 03:41 PM)smartnonu91 Wrote: It's not working for me either.I got an error message: ''Failed to execute script 'Creal' ...''

me too, I have the same issue
(10-16-2023, 03:41 PM)akıllınonu91 Wrote: Bende de çalışmıyor. Bir hata mesajı aldım: '''Creal' betiği yürütülemedi...''

Ben de aynı hatayı alıyorum
unfortunately i have the same problem. also i get the "failed to execute script Creal..." error.
im using win 10 home and already installed the latest c++ java and python x64.
do u have some tips how to solve the problem?